NESBA Members At WERA GNF

fossilfuel

I just got back from GNF this morning. I want to congratulate Tim Wilson "760" ZX10R from Mid Atlantic Region on great 2nd place finish in Senior Superbike Heavy. Tim did a fantastic job considering he had crashed in race pratice the day before and had injured his hand. He needed help putting his glove on for the race...He is one fast cat!

I had some bad luck. Because of a "Red Flag" Restart at end of third lap. I guess my battery and starter were heat saturated from the start and at 3rd call for restart tried to start the bike and wouldn't crank...Most exciting time on a motorcycle and get a DNS for Grand National Finals.

NESBA was very well represented as I saw so many NESBA stickers also Katie was in paddock across from us...I wish her the best for her races today....

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Congrats to Katie. Just checked Road Racing World, looks like you had a great day.

Sportsman Women Superstock Novice: 1st
Sportsman C Superbike Novice: 3rd

Backmarker

Control Rider
It's the Alabama gang... :cheers:

Sorry the bike crapped out. I've had that happen myself.

My little get off on Friday really turned my weekend upside down.

I'm sure I re-broke the scaphoid in my hand.

A big "Thanks" and a "Becks in the can"....for helping me get back in the race.

Mike...I missed ya ! But I understand life's little twists....

Congrates to all the Nesba Gang. That was some of the hardest riding all year.

bigkaley

Control Rider
Backmarker;88997 wrote: I'm sure I re-broke the scaphoid in my hand.
That sucks!:doh:

But congrats on the finish, Tim! Hopefully I can catch up with you at the track soon!

fossilfuel

Tim,
Keep me posted on your injury! I wanted to place 6th or better so I could be in Roadrace World. Man that was the most exciting three laps of my life! I hate that my bike crapped out. I'll be back next year.

dale.b

Congrats Katie, Tim, Russ, Luie, Karl, and John, and eveyone else that was in attendance. What a skillful group of riders! Can't wait to ride with you all again soon!

Backmarker

Control Rider
dale.b;89149 wrote: Congrats Katie, Tim, Russ, Luie, Karl, and John, and eveyone else that was in attendance. What a skillful group of riders! Can't wait to ride with you all again soon!
You are all a great group... :agree:

Everybody should be very proud ! :congrats: