Long Sleeve - (Blue, Black, Green) T's - $15
Sweatshirt - (Gray) - $15
Hoodies - (Green, Yam) - $20

Pictures to follow

Questions or orders -

parts at nesba dot com

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Any pics yet? Will these items ever be listed for sale at the Trackday Store? Will they be for sale at the parts trailer at the track? I'd like a hoodie, but not sure of sizing...

Saltman

HondaGalToo;166022 wrote: Any pics yet? Will these items ever be listed for sale at the Trackday Store? Will they be for sale at the parts trailer at the track? I'd like a hoodie, but not sure of sizing...
:agree:

BigBird

Is NESBA Parts a real person/place/thing? it seems they posted some stuff and never replied to any of the threads :spank:

avizpls

#11-A
hey guys. I was talking to Blume (who I think is Nesba Parts) and he is on family vacation at the moment. I'd be surprised if you dont hear from him next week.

Keep in mind that running NESBA is more of a hobby than a paying job so folks have other responsibilities.

(I have no special inside info of NESBA operations or anything, just saying that while maybe slower than some would like, someone will respond)

kawaholic

can't say who it is but i got a return pm the other day. i was inquiring about the tires in the "inventory reduction sale" thread. the price i got was the same as what's offered at the tds.
i'm not sure how much of a "sale" it is.... :confused:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I wish if it's Blume selling this stuff that they'd just add it to the trackday store. Sure would make things easier! I need a hoodie! :) Guess I'll send an email...

..and I thought nesba parts was whoever's now running the parts trailer at the track, which is separate from the trackday store?? So confusing....but still great service from both...

BigBird

HondaGalToo;167100 wrote: I wish if it's Blume selling this stuff that they'd just add it to the trackday store. Sure would make things easier! I need a hoodie! :) Guess I'll send an email...

..and I thought nesba parts was whoever's now running the parts trailer at the track, which is separate from the trackday store?? So confusing....but still great service from both...
:agree::agree::agree:

kawaholic

HondaGalToo;167653 wrote: Has anyone heard back from parts@? I'd really like to purchase a hoodie. To wear this winter, LOL!
i heard back on 1/4/11. i asked another question and haven't heard back yet. i was questioning about tires from the other thread but i could use a couple hoodies myself. it's been extremely cold down south this winter...BRRRRRRR....:D

DFlowe

I ordered from them and just put what I wanted in the message portion of my PalPal payment and a few days later, it was on my doorstep. It was an easy order and I had quick results.

BigBird

DFlowe;167931 wrote: I ordered from them and just put what I wanted in the message portion of my PalPal payment and a few days later, it was on my doorstep. It was an easy order and I had quick results.
good to hear, but I wish we knew what we were ordering :notsure: