Nesba Prepaid Credit Bonus

EddieLima

Hello,

I was wondering how do the prepaid credit bonus work? The trackevents page state the following: "Prepaid Credit Bonus: Buy your track credits in advance and get a Credit Bonus of 15%. This budget minded plan gives you increased savings and the flexibility to plan your season as you go. The savings continue to grow when you combine this with the Multi-day discount!".

Does this mean that I can just purchase the credit without choosing specific trackdays and take advantage of the discount when I do choose my trackdays?

Cheers

Mikey75702

EddieLima;176406 wrote: Hello,

I was wondering how do the prepaid credit bonus work? The trackevents page state the following: "Prepaid Credit Bonus: Buy your track credits in advance and get a Credit Bonus of 15%. This budget minded plan gives you increased savings and the flexibility to plan your season as you go. The savings continue to grow when you combine this with the Multi-day discount!".

Does this mean that I can just purchase the credit without choosing specific trackdays and take advantage of the discount when I do choose my trackdays?

Cheers
yes.... just dont forget to use the credits before they expire. Expiration date is 1 year from purchase.

Twiztedjester55

The way it works is you buy them in chunks of $500. If you pre purchase $500 worth of credits you get $575 dollars worth to spend on trackdays.