NESBA Run by the Goverment?

TN10R

Yes I know this is not the case, but you guys are starting the make the DMV look like it is run efficiently.

First we get all this talk about when our schedule gets posted you can depend on it. Unlike the other guys we don't post dates until they are official.

Then both Barber and Road Atlanta have the same date in late July. Assuming this can't be true, I wait to sign up. Then the Barber date gets moved to July 4,5. On the 19th, I get a email with the 2009 schedule. I few days later I decide I better start using some of my $2000 in credits, so I sign up for several dates including the July 4,5 at Barber.

Now I notice that this date has been removed. I check my email thinking NESBA would surely notify me that I signed up for a date that has been canceled. Wrong no email.:eek:

So I logon to my account and as expected the July 4,5 no longer shows as a scheduled event. Surely NESBA would apply the credits for this date back to my account. Wrong no credits have been applied.:confused:

Of course, we are also still waiting for dates for little Tally to be posted assuming there will be any.:(

OK enough ranting for now, but someone needs to put the crack pipe down for a while.:popcorn:

RyanITV

Admin
As you may be aware, the entire site/event system is new as of this month, and this was the first cancellation. I'm guessing the lack of credits or notification was due to a glitch or oversight (or both). If you don't see the credits in a few days, just contact Member Services (info@nesba.com or Live Help during business hours).

Hope that helps...

Ryan

rk97

doesn't the date also disappear from the schedule once the event is full? in that case, removed wouldn't mean canceled.

RyanITV

Admin
rk97;34934 wrote: doesn't the date also disappear from the schedule once the event is full? in that case, removed wouldn't mean canceled.
No, it still shows - that's how you can sign up for the waiting list on full events.

Ryan

Motomoon

This situation was the result of how the cancellation was processed thru the site. Steps are being taken to correct it.

An email sent to info@nesba.com would have been much more productive

Hello NESBA

I was signed up for X event on X date and it looks like it was canceled? I didn't receive any notification and I was curious if I would be getting a credit or the date reschedule?

Thanks
XXXXXX XXXXXX
ID# XXXXXX
(XXX)XXX-XXXX

Dutch

Ryan implemented some new code to make sure this doesn't happen again. Member feedback is always good, but, like Moonie stated, don't hesitate to ping the info@nesba.com address as well.