NESBA why no tracks in the North East

lexustech

i like how thay call it the NESBA and there are no tracks to ride on in the north east, what can we do to change this.

:argh:

ta2kutz

pocono too.
i think the reason they dont run watkins is the arrmco right on the outside of the turns......

strgt

Jonny;37519 wrote: What tracks do you wish they were at that are bike friendly?
Calabogie and Mosport in CAN are the only ones close to me that are worth it. Loudons kinda hairy. I really wish we could do calabogie but it looks like pro6 is the "exclusive" club there.

strgt

ta2kutz;37544 wrote: BLUEMAX RUNS THE BOOGIE WITH a couple other guys from canada.
he loves that track
The track is BADASS. My favorite track by far. 3.5 miles and every turn is technical.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
NESBA runs all the available NE tracks, AFAIK. :dunno: Summit, BeaveRun, Pocono, NJMP. Can't do Canada...they have an exclusive agreement with Pro6. Loudon? Ugh. What else is there?

awhicker

A lot of people could make the same arguement. I'm from Wisconsin, about 45 min south of Greenbay. Ive got Road America and Blackhawk that I would consider "close" After that where do I go? Iowa or Indiana (have family there) probably. Can't really go to MI because of a lake in between me and the state of Michigan. I had to be honest with myself when I bought a track bike this winter for my first track days and realize that I picked the wrong sport to invest in if I'm going to complain about travelling and cost.

Also, it only makes sense to me that there aren't many tracks that far north. It surprises me Road America exists where it is. If I was going to build a track, I wouldn't build it in a place that gets too cold too fast.