NESBIANS at 2009 Indy Red Bull MotoGP

ZLTFUL

So aside from myself and Waltzy, which other NESBIANs will be representing at the GP this weekend?

jon686

I'll be there, probably in the turn 9 area on the spectator mound. Hopefully I won't have to weather the hurricane like last year, but at least I'll be better prepared if I do.

ZLTFUL

Was planning on shooting some pics from there. My roommate is loaning me her D60 and fun plethora of lenses!

liteitup

Def gonna be there. Im camping in Lot 2. Setting up tomorrow morning actually. It'll be a great weekend.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I'll be flying out tomorrow at lunch. We're in the turn 4 area. Looking to have the SLR and camcorder with me the whole weekend. I hope I have enough memory cards!

gixxerkitten

jon686;79444 wrote: I'll be there, probably in the turn 9 area on the spectator mound. Hopefully I won't have to weather the hurricane like last year, but at least I'll be better prepared if I do.
+1
we will be there sunday! cant wait it seems like it took forever to get here!

jon686

I just looked at the weather for Sunday: 69 for the hi, lows in the 40's and 0 chance of rain. How could it be any more perfect?!?! I think I'll wear my NESBA shirt, so if you see me stop and say hello!! I'll be attending by myself and love to talk about all things motorcycle related, from racing to riding to track days, schools and beyond.