Never thought I'd see this happen

Blinky

My buddy has done the unthinkable and purchased a Harley so I don't speak to him any more.

Anyone else have a tragic event like this in their life? I must say it is with deep sadness that he is supporting the killer of Buell...

I think he got fatter and balder...

But if he's still a CR does that negate the sin of Harley ownership?

Does the half pages of the NESBA manual address this matter :rtfm:?

BZ

Meat

Blinky;142898 wrote: My buddy has done the unthinkable and purchased a Harley so I don't speak to him any more.

Anyone else have a tragic event like this in their life? I must say it is with deep sadness that he is supporting the killer of Buell...

His wife probably turned fat and ugly as well. Poor lady.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Blinky;142898 wrote: My buddy has done the unthinkable and purchased a Harley so I don't speak to him any more.

:haha::haha:

2wheel`tone

Bubba Zanetti;142903 wrote: But if he's still a CR does that negate the sin of Harley ownership?

Does the half pages of the NESBA manual address this matter :rtfm:?

BZ
Didnt you purchase a new bike recently? A harley?

Garrison

The NESBA rulebook is pretty explicit when it comes to outing a Harley owner...

We've gotta stone him :D

2wheel`tone;142989 wrote: Didnt you purchase a new bike recently? A harley?
Well let me pick it up before it is 'outted' so to speak...and it ain't no Harley.

Guess Steve (King of the Dirty Waffle) has been chatting with you :D

BZ

Fastguy

Bubba Zanetti;143027 wrote: Well let me pick it up before it is 'outted' so to speak...and it ain't no Harley.

BZ
:eek: Say it ain't so, Dan! :doh:

Or at the very least - say its a Buell. If its a Buell I'll at least half heartedly attempt to defend you. :dunno:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Bubba Zanetti;143027 wrote: Well let me pick it up before it is 'outted' so to speak...and it ain't no Harley.

BZ
Why? BZ why?

Fastguy;143031 wrote: :eek: Say it ain't so, Dan! :doh:

Or at the very least - say its a Buell. If its a Buell I'll at least half heartedly attempt to defend you. :dunno:
LMAO!

It's not a Buell Rob. God willing, I am taking delivery Sunday.

The bike is from the land of the rising sun.

BZ

Blinky

Meat;142911 wrote: His wife probably turned fat and ugly as well. Poor lady.
LOL, Yea some of those Harley women, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Garrison;142997 wrote:
The NESBA rulebook is pretty explicit when it comes to outing a Harley owner...

We've gotta stone him :D
LMAO :haha::haha::haha:

rk97

jay956;143003 wrote: somebody was riding a xr1200 at vir back in may
those bikes are pretty cool actually. I'm not sure why the AMA felt the need to invent the class (get the flat trackers to stick around?), but Eslick, Holden, and the Wyman brothers are impressive on the XR12's.

at mid Ohio, they were turning 1:36's. I consider 1:40 to be a pretty solid "A" time around that track.

i'd be damn happy with a 1:36 on my 600...

asmooth600rr

:asleep:
Ok,
Well once upon a time I would have thought :agree: BUT there is only one place for a sport bike :dunno: On the track. There is only one place for a Harley on the street. EXCEPT there is this CR character riding this Harley race bike. He comes out of his motor home in the middle of the day... whats up with that?
Could be those Harley guys attract all the hot chicks! :idea: