New AGV, Arai, Bell, HJC, Shoei...BIG DISCOUNTS...orders?

Lean.In.

Im going to check out a ton of helmets tomorrow, new ones from a closed motorcycle shop. I was told there are about 500 helmets to go through. Im specifically looking at the brands listed above. I do NOT know for sure what is available, but if you are interested or have any requests, I can look for you. These helmets will discounted probably by anywhere from 1-2-300 bucks for you. Again, I cannot make any promises yet on final price or availabilty, but list the helmet you are interested in, what graphic or color, and what size, and Ill see what I can do. I will check back here in the morning and go to the sale with this list and get what I can. If you put down a helmet you want, please be sure you can and will buy it. Tell your friends...list the requests...first come first serve if there are only some of a certain one, etc.

Im not a shop owner or a sales rep or affiliated with anyone. Just a dude that fell into this. I'll send pics of your "order" before payment if that helps anything, from any angle of any piece of the helmet, so you know Im not pulling stock images off the net or something...This is legit. Just trying to hook some people up. Hell Im buying myself a couple.

Let me know.

Thanks.

UPDATE: At least give me some sizes for dif brands and price ranges and Ill see what I can get. Again, dont expect a Corsair V graphic for 200 bucks. Also, these helmets are gonna be like 2010, 2011 things, not 5 years old.

Wawazat

HJC RPS-10, Small. As far as color, black, flat black, white, or dark gray/gunmetal. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

ThatSickRip

Without a price prior, how can we commit to buying the helmet? For example, you may see the Suomy I want for $200 off that stores retail price but I can still get it online for $100 less than that. Make sense? Im not trying to be an ass, at all, and appreciate the heads up. But I just cant see commiting to a helmet before even knowing what price it is?

stkr

I agree. If we knew the prices first, it would be a lot easier to commit.

I need a new Arai Profile, Small and colors/patterns are of lesser importance. A bright/wild/colorful design would be a plus.

I'm pretty low on funds but if the deal is super, then I could be interested. Here's my helmet after my crash 2 weeks ago. Kinda hard to see all the chucks missing with only one picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wawazat

Same boat: low on funds,high interest. Linda going for a good deal.

Lean.In.

Examples:

HJC RPS-10: Retails Solid~320, graphic ~360, spies ~450
your prices: Solid~200, Graphic~230, spies~300

Shoei X-Twelve: Retails ~720-760
your prices: ~400

etc. I mean significantly discounted. I cant give them away for 100 bucks.

osbg

Lean.In.;214520 wrote: Examples:

HJC RPS-10: Retails Solid~320, graphic ~360, spies ~450
your prices: Solid~200, Graphic~230, spies~300

Shoei X-Twelve: Retails ~720-760
your prices: ~400

etc. I mean significantly discounted. I cant give them away for 100 bucks.
Sounds good. Post up what you end up with.

Lean.In.

ThatSickRip;214507 wrote: Without a price prior, how can we commit to buying the helmet? For example, you may see the Suomy I want for $200 off that stores retail price but I can still get it online for $100 less than that. Make sense? Im not trying to be an ass, at all, and appreciate the heads up. But I just cant see commiting to a helmet before even knowing what price it is?
No worries. I wont see suomy's so you'll be outta luck on that option. But let me know if you have another interest.

UPDATED FIRST POST

Wawazat

I'm going to need a dark smoke visor on solids or a silver mirror visor on the Spies.

Wawazat

Now I can just save my money! You tried. Can't complain about that.