New Assistant SE Director Ned Peanut Brown

JRA

Peanut, you are perfect for the position. Thank you for accepting the additional responsibility and welcome to the directorial team.

Peanut

Control Rider
LOrtega;280340 wrote: Nice Peanut, nice to see another O.G. from the days of way back in the Directors Ranks
Lou! missed ya at Summit & RA with the demo truck. I never thought I would be old enough to say this but, "it doesn't seem that long ago"..lol

I saw Rob @ Summit. Next time you come out we should hook up & Ride, you, me, Jason, Rob....be like old, old, damn, old times...lol :eek:

bluers

I am really glad to hear this. Peanut works so well with us in the B group and always has great pointers and tips. Super nice guy and I look forward seeing you at my next track day!

corymac

:congrats::cheers: Peanut, you are a great fit for that. You helped me so much I can't thank you enough.

LOrtega

Control Rider
Peanut;280343 wrote: Lou! missed ya at Summit & RA with the demo truck. I never thought I would be old enough to say this but, "it doesn't seem that long ago"..lol

I saw Rob @ Summit. Next time you come out we should hook up & Ride, you, me, Jason, Rob....be like old, old, damn, old times...lol :eek:
Hahaha that would be old school, for sure... Gezz why don't we just go ride at Pocono, and use the original NESBA mothership to get there...
I am hoping to get out soon having both health and mechanical issues at the moment but I will catch up with you soon.

In the meantime stay classy.... As you always do

Psychoholic

Got to meet Peanut during the B riders meeting on Saturday, you could tell from the tone in his voice that he was made for this!

TimW

Congrats Peanut! Thanks for your continued leadership and all the help in the past. Glad to see it.

Blipstein

Congrats peanut :congrats: This organization keeps getting better and better....and just went up a few notches with this move. Werd son