New Bike Shop Open in Marietta GA By Pro Rider

lbsaxman

Control Rider
Chris "Opie Caylor has just opened his own shop in Marietta GA named Caylor Made Motorsports . If you dont know Opie he is one of the best riders/ bike mechanics in the south and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet !!! If you need something for your bike give Opie your business he is great and will probably give you some pointers on how to drop your lap times while your there ... Caylor Made Motorsports 770-973-9339

Gaitherb

lbsaxman;166984 wrote: Chris "Opie Caylor has just opened his own shop in Marietta GA named Caylor Made Motorsports . If you dont know Opie he is one of the best riders/ bike mechanics in the south and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet !!! If you need something for your bike give Opie your business he is great and will probably give you some pointers on how to drop your lap times while your there ... Caylor Made Motorsports 770-973-9339
:agree:

Opie has worked on my bikes for the last three years and I've never had a complaint. As far as giving you pointers, that's probably one of his favorite things to do -- he was/is a Schwantz School Instructor. The guy has literally drawn certain turns at RA for me and showed me braking points, turn in, and when to get on the throttle. I literally have dropped taken my wheels in for tire changes and he's taken a second off my lap by telling me how to get a good drive out of turn 7 at RA while mounting my tires.

He did some suspension work for me before a trackday at Barber and he called me during the day to make sure the bike was handling correctly -- class act.

That's what I call fantastic service.