New Bodywork

trailmug

Hey man I remember Greg my first day in B group. I saw this dude ride up with a loud ass SV with what might have been zip tied bodywork, a nice rear shock, and nice tires. I thought "this guy knows what's up." Rightly changed my impression of what's important. :)

j_fuggin_t

Randal03r1;226268 wrote: I remember that when my 09 SV goes by you at Silly putty. Choppin your head fool.
right.. only way your getting by me at putnam is on that r6 & thats an IF lol but i accept your challenge :D

dlockhart5x

j_fuggin_t;226273 wrote: right.. only way your getting by me at putnam is on that r6 & thats an IF lol but i accept your challenge :D
Notice Randy did not say he would be riding it. :D He might be bringing in a SV ringer like Joe Kraft.

truckstop

Nice bodywork cooker!

trailmug;226264 wrote: Hey man I remember Greg my first day in B group. I saw this dude ride up with a loud ass SV with what might have been zip tied bodywork, a nice rear shock, and nice tires. I thought "this guy knows what's up." Rightly changed my impression of what's important. :)
+1 I remember early on favoring CRs that looked a little beat up and didn't have perfectly pristine leathers and bikes. That may have been ultimately ill advised, but I hold no prejudice against a crappy looking bike.

j_fuggin_t

geekmug;226290 wrote: Your SV is fine, as long as you can keep the muffler attached.. :haha:
its usually a given that the guys w/ the beat up bikes & leathers are typcially some of the fastest ones :D crap!! my bike is not beat up & neither are my leathers.. :banghead:

cooker1

I'm sure I got all kinds of looks pulling up in the piece of sh!t S10 2 different colors loud muffler etc. then roll a ratty lookin SV out the back but that was the way I was rollin ! I got a newer vehicle (thanks Steve) and some new skins now , probably won't go any faster but I will look good !

ERB68

j_fuggin_t;226304 wrote: its usually a given that the guys w/ the beat up bikes & leathers are typcially some of the fastest ones :D crap!! my bike is not beat up & neither are my leathers.. :banghead:
Oh I don't know.... Ron Hix looks pretty clean when I see him. :dunno: