new Buell - 1190RS

mrh372

rac_wv;205141 wrote: Add another to the like column for the exhaust. Anyone know what the black thing at the bottom of the fork is? Looks like something to direct air to the brakes.
Yeah that is to direct air to the caliper. Supposedly drops pad temperature by "more than 200 degrees"

Cycle World 1190RS Ride

-mike

NJMPLocal

New Buell

I had a Buell XB9R and a Husqy SM450R at the same time. That perimeter-mounted rotor gave the Buell superior brake feel and strength to a 230lb Sumo...it was really impressive. On a side note, 2-gear wheelies while emitting a Harley sound was surely startling to many people.

I think that can looks great...I wonder if you could split it like this thing with "ugly" pipes : )
The price, of course, is completely absurd.

056_97_nsr500.jpg

HokieRider

I cant wait to see the new models when they finally come out...ive heard rumors of a naked ( i assume like the lightning) and a smaller engine version of the 1190rs plus others i hope

I love Buells bikes...it gives old kids like myself something to strive for

I think that can looks great...I wonder if you could split it like this thing with "ugly" pipes : )

056_97_nsr500.jpg

Pics like this make my pecker hard:D

BZ

dlockhart5x

Bubba Zanetti;256105 wrote: I think that can looks great...I wonder if you could split it like this thing with "ugly" pipes : )

056_97_nsr500.jpg

Pics like this make my pecker hard:D

BZ
A square 4 500cc 2T back when men were men.

I'd settle for one of the V2 500s that Honda sold as customer bikes. Geoff from GP tech has one , the price fluctuates up or down a bit from $100K

dlockhart5x;256111 wrote: Pics like this make my pecker hard:D

BZ
A square 4 500cc 2T back when men were men.

I'd settle for one of the V2 500s that Honda sold as customer bikes. Geoff from GP tech has one , the price fluctuates up or down a bit from $100K
Hey Dave:

When men were men and bikes were BIKES! :p

Does Geoff ever track his 500? Would love to see it. Also how is his Moto3 build going?

Imagine this at tech in the am:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7V6_GfrjhU

BZ

Erik Buell's dealer pitch, I like it:

"We have many game-changing opportunities incorporated into EBR,” concludes Dorman. But like the U.S. Marine Corps, EBR is only looking for a few good dealers. Do you have what it takes?