New CR's

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Thank you for the congratulations and welcoming comments. I am truly humbled and proud to be part of this organization.

-I'd like to thank everyone who has worked with me and others over the past couple years. Without the feedback, instruction, and mentorship from other CR's, racers, and friends I would not have been able to progress as I have.

-I think by setting small goals that can be accomplished, having an open mind, and understanding that I can learn something new from someone every time I go out has helped immensely.

-Thank you for this opportunity to pass on the little knowledge I have learned to newer riders looking to improve their riding skills as well.

I can't wait for 2015!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Great having John and Randy on the N2 team! They helped a lot of riders to improve yesterday .... appreciated by everyone. Thanks!
"Thank you for your service" now has an additional meaning:)
Thanks again

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
^^^No problem. We want to make sure you get to ride, but safety comes first. If you or anyone else needs anything feel free to ask. :)

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
John and Randy, Thanks for coming out on Monday and working the event with us, you both did a Great job out there and the member feedback was good, I look forward to seeing you at the track for the 2015 season!! Welcome aboard!!

Last edited: