New dude from FL

asdfjklm

Hey all ...
Just wanted to say Howdy and stuff. I'm from the panhandle o FL and not quite a track rider yet. I'm in the market for a new 600 to track out and start to enjoy. I ride an 04 r6 (street only right now) but like I said in the near future would like to start riding track.
I'm in the sandbox right now, so REALLY looking forward to getting home this summer and shredn a track upon my return. Local tracks for me are Jennings GP,Barber, and Road Atlanta. Hopefully after some trackschool and stuff, I can really start to hit those three really hard. (first I need a bike for it though)
SO ANYWAYS.. yeah... Hey I'm new.

Nice to be here, I hope to learn alot before I get home.

later

JRA

Don't forget Roebling Road. In keeping with a friends New Year's resolution I'll say thanks for what you are doing over in the "sandbox."

You'll love NESBA and especially riding on the track. Welcome aboard.

Mr.DJ

asdfjklm;101278 wrote: Hey all ...
Just wanted to say Howdy and stuff. I'm from the panhandle o FL and not quite a track rider yet. I'm in the market for a new 600 to track out and start to enjoy. I ride an 04 r6 (street only right now) but like I said in the near future would like to start riding track.
I'm in the sandbox right now, so REALLY looking forward to getting home this summer and shredn a track upon my return. Local tracks for me are Jennings GP,Barber, and Road Atlanta. Hopefully after some trackschool and stuff, I can really start to hit those three really hard. (first I need a bike for it though)

later
Welcome to NESBA! I'm really surprised your screen name was available until now ;)

When you're ready, don't forget about our Demo and Intro programs. See you at the track.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to NESBA. Definately check out the Intro program and get that R6 out there and see what that thing was built to do. You may find out (like I did) that a bike with bags was more appropriate on the street for me. Oh and be prepared to NEVER have enough money and start relating everything into track days. For example, "Hey dear, we should go out to eat and catch a movie". The whole time I hear "Let me spend your next track day money on something STUPID." We just found out that my daughter needs braces. All I could think was for $6,000 I could have my enclosed trailer, new leathers, tires for the season, and beer money to boot. So no boys like her in school......Win/Win right???

Welcome to the addiction.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Welcome to the NESBA family...hats off for your Service to this fine country!!

asdfjklm

Well guys/gals, thank you for the warm welcome, and believe me I am very excited to start track days. I know the "boss" *wife for us men folk* isn't real keen on my wanting to go trackside, but from all I have heard, it's JUST as expensive to ride on the street as it is on the track, so maybe I'll be able to get her to understand Right???
Chip, thanks for the offer, I may just take you up on that.
JRA, thanks for the reminder, I'll have to look into Roebling Road as well.
Lemon, it's actually a very touchy subject, that pinky. Mr. But thanks for reminding me. (kidding)
Slitherin, again I am looking forward to it. I HAD an old 1985 honda magna back in the "learning" days, and sometimes I do miss it, but we'll see if that feeling comes back with track time.

And to all of those for their thanks for military service, You are very welcome. I am pround to serve for folks like you. It makes my job well worth the time, and devotion spent when people are actually appreciative. It's "what I do"

Thanks again and I'll be around.

Later
ZW

jetpipe

asdfjklm;101278 wrote: Hey all ...

later

GOOD...I live in Pensacola...I have your same track....plus this year I'll go CCS (as last year)....if you wanna join me sometime let me know! Is pure FUN!!!:popcorn::popcorn: