New England noob WTB: this 96zx7

Rhythminblues

Morning everyone, im new to the track day community but have been sport riding for +/- 19 years. I will be doing some riding in Loudon this summer. Bare with me if i ask some seemingly obvious questions about set up, track tips etc.. Thank you for having me. Currently im on the hunt for a bike, budget is +-/ 4k. Can i ask if anyone recognises this bike, its for sale close to me and has a nesba sticker on it. Id really like to contact the seller. Thank you. Feel free to call me with info, id like to get my hands on this particular bike. 207-five 92-7103 http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg596/rhythminblues/70c698af.jpg

Rhythminblues

UPDATE: I bought the zx7 i had pictured. Ive been riding for some time in two piece Miline leathers; i really dont want to track these for saftey reasons. Im looking for a suit size 42 preferably Dainese,Vanson, Alpinestars,etc..good quality.. If anyone has a leed feel free to pm me, thanks!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Are you near Vanson? Sometimes they have returned/used custom suits in the shop for a good price - suits that customers returned, or traded in, or returned because they didn't fit right, etc.

Also check out the classified section here, sometimes suits are advertised...

Rhythminblues

Thanks for the welcome fellas! I stop by Vanson on my way home. I have been stalking the classifieds here with hopes to find one.