New from Baltimore

doctorv

Hi! The name is Mallory and I just signed up for my first N2 days at NCBIKE next weekend. I've had a 2006 R6 for about a year, and did my first and only td at Summit back in May.

I've got a lot of friends that day great things about N2 so I'm looking forward to the experience.

CBRtist

Hi Mallory! Always great to see another female in our ranks. Welcome! I am in Wilmington, DE so we aren't that far apart and I'm sure we will meet at some local tracks.

And your friends were right... N2 is great and you'll experience all the benefits to you as a new-to-the-track rider! :) Feel free to ask me (and anyone) anything!

1stRoundPick

Welcome to N2. NC Bike is a great track. I rode there for the first time (with N2 and NC Bike) earlier this year and I was very happy with staff and the layout of the track. It flows pretty good and on your R6, you should have tons of fun. Might I also recommend if you can, try to get to the New Jersey Motorsport Park. I've only ridden on Thunderbolt, and I love that track. I plan on going in October, and then riding Lightening next year. Most, if not all of us are anticipating the opening of Dominion, which looks to be one of the top tracks in our region. Enjoy and ride safe.

Motofun352

Control Rider
WELCOME (to the addiction:))! Lots of great tracks close (enough) to Bmore. Summit, of course, then there's NJMP and the Beav,..er...Pitt Race. VIR is a bit farther but worth the drive. Haven't been to NC bike or Dominion but they are also close.