New from VA Beach (Navy of course)

komodo_goods

Hello,
just moved here with the USS Lincoln. Looking foward to meeting a lot of you at the track this year. Ill be headed all over the region and have a toy hauler so if anyone wants to carpool please feel free to call or text me

619-813-9690

Thanks,
Ken

matt2212

Welcome,

I'm just down the road in the outer banks so I pass close buy you to get to vir... I look forward to meeting and ridding with you

Jhuppdog

Ken,

Welcome. I live in the Richmond area and will be attending as many track days at VIR as possible. Hopefully I'll see you there

Jeremy

2trill357

Welcome Shipmate!

I'm here in the Hampton Roads area too. I'm currently taking a little break from the track while I'm on sea duty, but will be back in either 2014 or 2015. My whole crew is in VaBeach. Look up lindr6 when you get a chance and drop him a line.

Godfather

Welcome Aboard

Ken,

Welcome to Va Beach brother. Hope to meet you very soon. There are many Navy NESBIANS from the Va Beach area, Active and Retired.

R/
Mike

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
komodo_goods;264864 wrote: vinny: Im an AE1 how bout yourself?

2Trill357: ill drop him a line
I'm a retired SC, like The Godfather said you have quite a few retired, active, military guys in your area. We'll see you out there...

Mike

Ah shipmate! Haven't heard that word in a long time. I was in Norfolk on the Vella Gulf (cg-72) from 2002-2006. I live in NC now but I'll be going to VIR this season. I went once last year but chose not to ride in the rain for my first track day on a 1000. Now it's an r6 and I'm excited to get out there. Hope to see you there man,

-Mike