new from WV!

liltuffgirl

junglelogic;185267 wrote: I couldn't imagine this would be another girl from the Charleston area with and RC8... Do you know a dirty old man that bought a Super Duke named Jack? He was telling me about your bike. I work with him. If you get ready to get on the track and need a ride share let me know... Summit Point is looking good for the beginning of June and VIR again in Aug.
LOL yea I got my Golden Retriever from him (which I just gave away since he destroyed my new place).

KTM is now the exs..
I'm trying to sell the CBR now since i'm broke..

KTM is about the same height but the KTM seat is wider.
Oddly I was able to flat foot the CBR last night? Road looked flat... both feel juusttt about flat. So either I grew while at the gym or the suspension gave in a little? Or I gained a lot of weight while working out last night...

junglelogic

Wow... I think there is something wrong with dogs these days. I have a Beagle that could destroy a brick house encased in steel in about three days. I think the dog has diamond serrated teeth. It's unreal.

Don't give up on riding. You probably know this already, but riding is a necessity of life. And that being said, I don't know where I would be in life if I didn't do that first trackday. I'm always looking out for better jobs (not that I'm going to find one around here) and try to make extra loot to keep my ride fresh and pick up more days on the track every season. It has saved my life in the street because I have slowed my butt down.

Well, I hate to hear about the situation you're in. From what Jack has said, the guy is missing out. Good luck and hope to see you on the track someday.

Oh, does Quaker Steak and Lube still do the bike night up that way? I had a friend that tried to get me to ride up there many times but never did and he's gone now. I try to do more things in life now that I didn't or couldn't do with him, or even things he maybe would have done if he were still with us. Anyway, good talking to you.

liltuffgirl

Yes they do still have bike night! I've been trying to make it this year but haven't yet since I now have to work all the time to afford life. :(
I have a pretty good job. probably better than i'll do until I get my butt hired on at a police department. But rent is so damn high it's killing me :( Paid less owning a house!

I'll for sure get another cheap bike down the road! Just need to try to live right now.