New Guy ! CCS Racer to AMA Pro Supersport East in 2013 ??

ashaw568

Hey everyone,

NEW TO THE FORUM HERE !

My name is Alex Shaw and I'm a roadracer from Hackettstown,NJ. Over the past few years of roadracing, I have progressed a significant amount through the regional club ranks racing with CCS, winning multiple races and championships along the way. I just recently won the #1 Overall Expert in CCS Atlantic Region and #2 Overall Expert in CCS Mid-Atlantic Region.

For this coming season I am redirecting my racing program to the PRO level and plan to contend the AMA Pro SuperSport East roadracing championship aboard my Yamaha R6. I have recently secured a deal to race for a repuatable AMA Pro race team ( press releases should be out with details by the end of the week...so until then its still hush hush ! ) But I am by NO MEANS getting a free ride! As you all know, this sport is extremely expensive!!! especially at this level.

If any of you are interested in helping a fellow track junkie (ME :D) succeed in my goal to compete in the 2013 AMA Pro RoadRacing Championship, any and all help would be greatly appreciated !

I hate to be this guy begging for help, especially as a new member, but I have to do what I have to do to follow my dream and reach my goals! Just trying to get the word out there and raise awareness for myself !

Please check out my GoFundME Account at:
http://www.gofundme.com/ashaw568fund

Also

Please "LIKE" my fan page on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/ashaw568

If anyone has any questions or would like to be a partner / sponsor to my racing program, feel free to contact me privately at :

Email: ashawdesigns@comcast.net

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT !

Alex Shaw

ashaw568

Thanks Vinny !
If you will be at any of the AMA events this year swing by the MOB Racing pit and come hang out ! Ill also be at some CCS races at njmp and summit point so if you are at any of them and see me feel free to come say hi !

Here's some official news about me joining with MOB Racing for this season to run AMA SuperSport !

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=50679

Also , share my fan page and fundraising account with everyone you know !

Thanks !

www.facebook.com/ashaw568 LIKE IT !

www.gofundme.com/ashaw568fund

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Thanks Alex, I'll definitely take you up on the offer and see you in the paddock!!