New Guy from Delaware

JLove

Did my first track day today at NJ Motorsports Park! Great track, great control riders, very impressed with everyone there and the facility. First rate all the way. A control rider said that I was at Intermediate speed but I need a few more laps to work on my line setup. Great time.

JLove

@HondaGalToo Thanks!

Here are some videos.

The control rider (super nice guy) spent some time with me to help me with my lines. Here is a video taken by a guy I met in my session who was riding a Ducati 848. His wife is ahead of him on a Monster. They are doing 70-80 out of the blind turn 5, and I pass her at about 115 in turn 6. Check it out:
http://gallery.me.com/jmckown#100084

Another pass onto the front straight coming out of the bowl. I come by on the left after the bowl ends. I got up to 150 in the main straight on a faster lap:
http://gallery.me.com/jmckown#100092

It was a great experience, and I will be going back soon.

LOL! Hey John it's Dan.

Can you sign up for VIR main and Patriot in July?

PM me and let me know.

Hey Judy, you should have seen Jlove, he was a maniac for his first track day. I sat out the session after lunch and watched him go through turn 7 at an absolutley blistering pace. People in the bleachers were making comments LOL!

BZ

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Cool, so I'll see him out in I very soon. I'm sure he'll pass me in I, too!

Are you guys going to NJMP on May 24th? If so, I'll see you there!

easley419

Control Rider
N2
JLove;127337 wrote: Did my first track day today at NJ Motorsports Park! Great track, create control riders, very impressed with everyone there and the facility. First rate all the way. A control rider said that I was at Intermediate speed but I need a few more laps to work on my line setup. Great time.
Glad you had a great time. I too am from DE. I am pretty sure that I was the CR. Welcome to the club.

James

JLove

easley419;127696 wrote: Glad you had a great time. I too am from DE. I am pretty sure that I was the CR. Welcome to the club.

James
James,

If that was you, I really appreciate your help. The control rider that helped me out rode out to where were were parked to give me advice on hanging off earlier. I had a great time and I will be out again soon.