New guy from Eastern shore MD.

Boyo

Hey everybody and thanks ahead for the welcomes. A friend of mine told me about this site because I was looking for used race plastics and said this was a good place to go and I agree. This site is awesome.. I have a old 99 cbr f4 that I've modded the hell out of it and still am..

If you want to see look here.

http://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-600f4-18/boyos-winter-bike-project-124448/

I just moved to the eastern shore from the DC metro area and NJMP is about 1 hour and 30mins....

I'm a new tracker.. and going for my racing licenses in april so can't wait for all the fun :)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! The eastern shore is nice, I've been there visiting!

See you at NJMP! Haha, I'm in NJ and you're closer to it than I am!

GriffinD

Bump for the Eastern Shore. My family is from Cambridge & Easton area. I'm sure we'll be seeing you @ NJMP this summer.

:cheers:

Boyo

Ty all... and I was wrong... I'm 2 hour and 23 mins... Guess google maps was messing with me or I did something wrong... I'm near Chestertown

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Boyo;232961 wrote: Ty all... and I was wrong... I'm 2 hour and 23 mins... Guess google maps was messing with me or I did something wrong... I'm near Chestertown
Ok, now I'm a little closer than you. LOL. :D

Boyo

Bubba Zanetti;232965 wrote: My wife works in chester the molester town.

I am down in Greenwood.

BZ
molester town?? I've only been here about 6 months soon to be 7 never heard it called that... I live out side of rockhall off of 20... Its an ok place.. but I do miss DC area from time to time driving 30 mins to get to anything sucks

GriffinD

Bubba Zanetti;232965 wrote: My wife works in chester the molester town.

I am down in Greenwood.

BZ
Isn't Greenwood where that house on 13 has the "SPEED TRAP" signs?? :wow:

We have a place down that way in Seaford that we do a lot of dirt & trail riding.

GriffinD;233016 wrote: Isn't Greenwood where that house on 13 has the "SPEED TRAP" signs?? :wow:

We have a place down that way in Seaford that we do a lot of dirt & trail riding.
That is Felton, DE.

Look me up NJMP and I'll tell you the story of the sign.

BZ

GriffinD

Will do. I'm trying to get back down your way at the end of March. Maybe eat @ Peggy's or Smiths outside of Bridgeville.

(sorry to thread jack)

GriffinD;233033 wrote: Will do. I'm trying to get back down your way at the end of March. Maybe eat @ Peggy's or Smiths outside of Bridgeville.

(sorry to thread jack)
Peggy's and Smith's are in Greenwood ;)

Smiths is better IMO; their bacon and cheese omlet will provide all the energy you need for dirt riding.

BZ