New guy from Georgia!

WiLMan

Hey guys, I'm Wilson. New to the forums and just signed up for my first track day on the Roebling in Georgia 5/21.

Been riding since I came back from my first deployment to Iraq about 10 years ago and been on and off since then. Spent more time off my bike than on due to deployments and being stationed overseas.

Always wanted to do a track day so I found this organization and here I am! Super nervous but hope to see you guys soon!

WiLMan

The only question I have is on leather rentals. Do we have to reserve a set, is it first come first serve when we get to the track? Just wondering how it worked because I couldn't find too much information on it on the manual (Or skipped over it. I'm phone browsing, currently in the desert and have no cell phone signal)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Welcome aboard Wilson! Your going to have a great time! Plenty of instruction and fun, and thank you for your service sir!

mike_21

Control Rider
Welcome Wilson from Blairsville Georgia. I'll be at Roebling too. Hit me up if you have any questions. You're gonna have a blast. Mike

WiLMan

Damnit! Was so excited for it and my leave got denied because we have to support an aviation unit and do some training with them! Hopefully I'll be able to do something mid to late sept with you guys.