New guy from Ohio

m mears

After years away from the track, I am so looking forward to getting back to it. I miss the great times and all the friends I had made years and years ago. Most of all, I want to take my riding skills to another level and improve each and every lap with the advice of both instructor's and fellow riders. This is a passion that we all have and want to perfect. Looking forward to starting in the Novice groups and workING my way up as my skills progress. Would consider PIRC my "Home" track as it is a mere hour from my house. Til we meet. Take care.

Myers

Control Rider
Welcome to N2 and PIRC!!! You couldnt have picked a better time to come back OR a better home track as it continues to expand and improve under new ownership! See ya there!

m mears

Looking forward to the new track at PIRC. Combined will be amazing. Going to knock the rust off form and lines. But, that's why I'm going to run the novice until I get back to form. Ran Nelsons end of last year and was running mid 1:20's at the end of the day. Not too bad for being out of sport for almost 20 years. Think the hp of the bike and the straights had a lot to do with the time. Lol.

m mears

Welcome. Great to be that close to a track. Even if you do have to claim Ohio as home. Lol.
I call Ohio home by default.
Not choice. Lol. Actually Nelsons ledges is 20 minutes from my house, but wouldn't consider that "home track". Lol.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I call Ohio home by default.
Not choice. Lol. Actually Nelsons ledges is 20 minutes from my house, but wouldn't consider that "home track". Lol.

Nelson Ledges......don't get me started. Nelson and I haven't seen eye to eye in the past.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Welcome!!! Nelson Ledges is my favorite layout out of all the tracks I have been to despite the questionable surface, nearby swamp, and hazardous tire walls. The kink after the back straight with the dip in the right hander is awesome!!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Welcome Back!! Now come out and see me at PittRace!! This weekend is going to be AWESOME!!

Both on and off the track!!

ZX10KEN

After years away from the track, I am so looking forward to getting back to it. I miss the great times and all the friends I had made years and years ago. Most of all, I want to take my riding skills to another level and improve each and every lap with the advice of both instructor's and fellow riders. This is a passion that we all have and want to perfect. Looking forward to starting in the Novice groups and workING my way up as my skills progress. Would consider PIRC my "Home" track as it is a mere hour from my house. Til we meet. Take care.

Will you be there on Saturday?

m mears

I am going to try my best. Won't be with my bike though. :(. I am definitely going for the next round there though. My daughter graduation party is Sunday and $ is set aside for that.

m mears

Welcome Back!! Now come out and see me at PittRace!! This weekend is going to be AWESOME!!

Both on and off the track!!
Didn't make it out this weekend, but paid for the 7/18 event at PIRC. Can't put into words how excited I am to be there. Hope the weekend was a success and will definitely see you on 7/18.

Leahbusby

Welcome!!! Nelson Ledges is my favorite layout out of all the tracks I have been to despite the questionable surface, nearby swamp, and hazardous tire walls. The kink after the back straight with the dip in the right hander is awesome!!

Motorbike Driving Gloves