New guy from PA

ericlouie1

Hey, just wanted to say hello, I'm from glenolden PA, and decided to sign up and do my first trackday. Lemme see how bad this addiction really is.

venos31

New Guy

ALso a new guy from Clifton Hts pa area.. My buddy and I was hoping to hit NJMP 5/15 but his one peice suit wont be in this week so we are looking to hit NJMP on 5/24. So looking forward in doing a track day with NESBA.

venos31

New Guy

Thanks, Im looking forward to seeing alot of the people from here on the track, and learning a few things...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ericlouie1;127264 wrote: Hey, just wanted to say hello, I'm from glenolden PA, and decided to sign up and do my first trackday. Lemme see how bad this addiction really is.
Welcome. I'll be there on the 24th, stop by and say hello.

ericlouie1

Thanks to all for the welcome, I "finished" my first track day today, at lightning.
Let me say thanks to all the control riders, it definitely was a trying day. I received some great input for them, and learned a bunch about running at the track.
I also learned this much the hard way, when you are riding, pay close attention to what your body is telling you, if you are fatigued, sit out, if you are not feeling the flow and hitting you lines, back off, reset and readjust, don't try to push it.
I think i will be taking this bike off of the street, and converting it to track use.