New guy from PA

slowdude150

Been riding on the street for about 10years... Never did a track day yet but going to try to make things happen and make it down to summit on April 5th! Been racing motocross for years but decided to hang it up and take my r1 to the track. Definitely excited to get on the track! Looking forward to meeting some new friends and melting some rubber!

-Keith

borislav

Control Rider
Welcome to N2,you'll love it!You will learn a lot,have a lot of fun and probably want to kick yourself for not doing it sooner!;-)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! You'll love it. Summit is a fun track! Johnstown...is that in western PA? If so, also try and make our events at PittRace in Wampum. Awesome track and they added a new South course. We'll be running the full course at some of our events there, which is the North and South courses combined

slowdude150

Welcome! You'll love it. Summit is a fun track! Johnstown...is that in western PA? If so, also try and make our events at PittRace in Wampum. Awesome track and they added a new South course. We'll be running the full course at some of our events there, which is the North and South courses combined

Yup, its in western PA! im about an hour and half from Pittsburgh... definitely going to make it to PittRace this season!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, its in western PA! im about an hour and half from Pittsburgh... definitely going to make it to PittRace this season!
Awesome! I believe we have 4 weekends there. I'm hoping to make all except May. I'm in central Jersey, so it's about a 6-7 hr drive for me, but I love that track!! Been going since it opened as BeaveRun I think around '04.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Welcome to the club. Otto and I will both be out there for the Summit weekend. Feel free to ask any questions you may have or if you need anything.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Keith

Welcome to the club. Youre in a good location between PittRace, Summit, and Pocono. Each location has at least 2 tracks so in reality you have 6-8 different track to ride on within a few hours. I'm from Lancaster along with a number of other members.

BTW, we've also been know to play on some dirty bikes on off weekends if you still have one to play on. Keep your eyes open for rides we plan on. Some might be last minute or the day before.

Welcome.

slowdude150

Keith

Welcome to the club. Youre in a good location between PittRace, Summit, and Pocono. Each location has at least 2 tracks so in reality you have 6-8 different track to ride on within a few hours. I'm from Lancaster along with a number of other members.

BTW, we've also been know to play on some dirty bikes on off weekends if you still have one to play on. Keep your eyes open for rides we plan on. Some might be last minute or the day before.

Welcome.
Thanks! I actually just sold my rmz450... going to try and pick up a new ktm 450sx next year if all goes well.

Looking forward to meeting up with all of you! I'm getting so sick of winter and snow... Soppost to get another 6-8 inches tonight

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Thanks! I actually just sold my rmz450... going to try and pick up a new ktm 450sx next year if all goes well.

Looking forward to meeting up with all of you! I'm getting so sick of winter and snow... Soppost to get another 6-8 inches tonight
Yeah. We just got 10" today. I've got 2 more weekends of snowboarding and then it can be 70 deg from then on.

slowdude150

I'm all signed up and pre registered for summit!
Yeah. We just got 10" today. I've got 2 more weekends of snowboarding and then it can be 70 deg from then on.
Yeah I hear Ya. I put the ski's away today. With work and everything else going on I don't think I'll be hitting the slopes again... Ready for it to get nice!