New guy from parts all over...and GA

raul1138

Hello everyone. My name is Raul and I'm signed up for the July 4th Road Atlanta event. I've ridden several track days while I was in Germany and Japan (Nurburgring, Hockenheim and Motegi) but I've never done an event in the states and it's been over a year since I've attended one. Looking forward to meeting everyone....I've heard nothing but great things about N2.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Welcome to N2, Raul! Road Atlanta is an absolute blast and you're sure to have a lot of fun. Look forward to seeing you there.

raul1138

Thanks everyone. Like I said before, I've heard nothing but great things about N2 track days. I'm curious if anyone knows if there's going to be festivities for the July 4th track day?

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to the Forum. Rumor has it there may just be a slip-n-slide Saturday after track shuts down, as well as a BBQ. The N2 Staff always helps the newcomer feel welcomed. You'll fit right in. Come find me, I'll make sure of it!

Road A event is always a great one - good track, great food, and some of the best riders always come out for this one every year (mainly for the spectator hill slip and slide event)! Welcome to N2 Raul!

HJ

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
Hey Raul,
Sorry about the weather on 7/4, but you're welcome for the weather if you stayed to 7/5! ;)
How was your weekend? How did Road Atlanta stack up?
What's your next event with us?