New guy in GA

wannab20hatch

Just want to introduce myself. Names Ron im looking to get into some track days next spring/summer.

I was signed up for the yamaha demo day tomorrow at road atlanta but just found out it was cancelled :(

Gaitherb

Ron:

Welcome! Nesba is a great organization and Road Atlanta is great track. I'm in Atlanta and my name is Ron. Look me up at next year's Road Atlanta event. Black GSXR 750 number 288 Advanced group.

wannab20hatch

Thanks guys! Ill for sure look for you Ron. Im not ready for advanced group yet but may by the end of next year. Cant wait to get in some track time. Just want to be a sponge. Watch and learn how to pick up speed the right way.

jimgl3

get out! get out! while you still can! this sport will drain your wallet, your wits, everything! it will consume you!

that said, Welcome! don't get in front of me at the gate to Rd Atlanta next spring or you might get trampled! ;)

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome Ron!

I think you are about to have a great time. Just try to refrain from asking for next year's true schedule too early, starting an oil thread, or posting videos of how slow I am...

See you at Road A (and others). Enjoy!

brad

wannab20hatch

Thanks guys. The wallets already drained. And its winter. haha but i cant wait to get out and ride.

looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

TeamBeer

Welcome, I am in Roswell, GA...look me up when the season starts. I plan to do as many track days as possible next year. Hoping to do 8-10 weekends.