New guy in Virginia

hondaracer252

Hello fellow two-wheelers!

My name is Jeff, and I'm an active duty Marine that's transferred here from Cali, where I got my race license with Chuckwalla Valley Motorcycle Association (CVMA). I'm looking at breaking out from the winter crap, and get back on the track March 29th...

Little bit about me...I'm an older guy, been riding since I was 14, for a total of 28 years...you do the math...and have been racing since 2012. I definitelly look forward to having some fun and meeting some different folks here on the East Coast. I do have some small sponsorship, and am activelly looking for larger names to add to my portfolio. Anyone have any ideas?

My ride? Ha! 2002 Honda CBR600f4i, with a few minor upgrades...I won't boast, but it does pretty good for itself. My profile picture is me on it at Chuckwalla.

Again, I look forward to seeing whomever shows up there...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! Nesba is in a flux right now. Keep an eye on this thread: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=33263
Look for info on the new N2 organization. If you want to ride at the southern tracks, check out Performance Riding Experience (PRE), another track org rising from nesba's ashes, run by the former SE director: www.preforum.net

Both of these orgs will be fantastic. Stay tuned.

See you at the track!

Oh, and you're not "older". Hahahaha.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
hondaracer252;302894 wrote: Thanks for the information...I am 42...but still can scoot! Also married, and she loves racing as much as I do!
Awesome, hopefully we'll see you out there with N2 this year! Does your wife ride also?

hondaracer252

Thanks for the responses...I don't know these other organizations...maybe someone can fill in the blanks for me...I'd love to ride anywhere I can. But my main goal is to get into either WERA or CCS. Like I stated before, I already have an Amateur license, I just need to get to whatever tracks these folks run at.

*** The wife rides on my backseat, that's it.***