New guy trying to sign up.

NexxWins

I went to a Star school this week and now I am hooked. I decided yesterday that I want to come ride with NESBA. I go to the shopping cart and the price says $195. When I click register it says $220. What is up with that? There are no line items on the shopping cart just an increased price. This is already an expensive hobby. Any chance for the new guy to get a break?

Its the $25.00 membership fee.

There are two memberships. The basic for $25.00, the the Elite for around $200.00. I have the basic membership right now (lasts for one year) but I primarily do trackdays on the weekdays. If you take the Elite membership and look at the doing four weekdays it more than pays for itself. So next year I am probably going Elite as a 100.00 dollar and under track day is nice!

Also, if you try and sign up under 7 days before an event with the basic membership you get hit with a late fee.

You have to pay to play Brother :)!

Welcome to the addiction and trust me, we all find ways to save money.

Hope to see you at the track!

BZ

jtsgsxr6

You need to be a paid member to get the best pricing. Check out the member perks area to get all the details.

NexxWins

All signed up to Lighting tomorrow. I have a primer gray Zx6r. Come say whats up! Help me take my bike off my truck! Excited to come have some fun.

erichmond

Hi NexxWins, I had a great time riding with you yesterday and enjoyed meeting you. Looking forward to riding with you again soon! Cheers, Ed

NexxWins

Great to meet you too Ed. Also great to meet Dave, Mark, Vale, Mary (Maria, trying to remember) and Dash. I had a great time. All the help was really appreciated and I had some great sessions riding in the I group with everyone. I will definitely be back for more. Videos uploading now.