New Guy

jerzyboy973

Hello all. I just finished up my 1st trackday ever (NJMP) and I have to say this blows weekend twisty riding out of the water. I learned a sh!t load from the CRs special thanx to Morph for helping me with my form (btw Morph, you were right I nearly sharted when I touched down for the first time). I was the slow guy on the blue r1 #21. I'm definitely signing up for a bunch of days next year I'm hooked!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
jerzyboy973;24743 wrote: I have to say this blows weekend twisty riding out of the water.
huh??

jerzyboy973;24743 wrote:
I'm definitely signing up for a bunch of days next year I'm hooked!
yea...its disease....no known cure except going back...again...and again.....and again......

Ludenaa

jerzyboy973;24743 wrote: I have to say this blows weekend twisty riding out of the water.

There is no such thing as weekend twisty riding...

Glad you had a blast brotha welcome to the addcition.

Noranrand

Yeah Big shouts to Morph for the insight. The second brief after lunch was great, especially how you are supposed to get of the bike. It definetly helped me...seeing as I am a bit on the heavier side of the scale.
Also awesome job from control rider Katie. She elaborated some more on body position, and then showed me the quick way around the track. That session alone may have been my best, as I know I was going faster than I ever did, and it didn't even seem as if I was trying.
I may change my name to SpongeBob as I am definetly soaking up the info given by the Control Riders.

Blue and White Gixxer #12