New Iowa Member

ZLTFUL

Hi. I'm Ryan. (Crowd goes "Hi Ryan") And it has been less than 24 hours since my last fix...
I am a LAN/WAN/Systems admin for the largest beer distributor in Iowa. I live in Altoona and I own a 2000 Ducati Monster 900i.e. that I ride on the street and a 2000 GSX-R750 that is my new to me track toy. I have been riding dirt since I was 14 and on the street since 18.
I rode Road America Wednesday and Thursday and have to admit that I am looking forward to my next intended track day at Hastings, NE...

Anyway...Hi.

Ryan

ZLTFUL

Thanks for the welcome. Looking at doing as many Mid-Central and maybe a couple of Mid-West days as possibl this season...considering even giving up street riding so I can focus my finances. :D

BigKid

Welcome Ryan, here is how it works. We got one guy that works for a meat company, he brings meat. You see where this is going right........LOL

Look forward to riding with you.

ZLTFUL

Well so far, work has donated a Monster Energy easy-up to me...don't wanna push my luck.
But since MAM and Iowa Speedway are in our distribution areas, I am sure I can use my company card to buy "marketing samples". :D

stevo_x

ZLTFUL;62124 wrote: Well so far, work has donated a Monster Energy easy-up to me...don't wanna push my luck.
But since MAM and Iowa Speedway are in our distribution areas, I am sure I can use my company card to buy "marketing samples". :D
ummm i think that easy up should be mine. kthxbai

ZLTFUL

stevo_x;62427 wrote: ummm i think that easy up should be mine. kthxbai
Nope and HAHA. Too bad it wasn't ready for RA...we woulda had a massive anti-sunburn canopy! :haha:

shagzomatic

Don't I know you from somewhere? :flipoff:

Seriously, though, good to see you made it to the track. Hopefully one of these days our paths will cross. :D