New Member from Dandridge TN (Old NESBA Member)

detroitsown

Cranky Yankee
Hello Everyone,
My name is Don DeVine and I am part of the Kilted Racing Clan, a Triumph group from Knoxville Tennessee. My buddy Steve Short and I (Roulette Green Speed Triple) started track riding 4 years ago with NESBA at VIR and caught the bug bad. Several of the Control Riders told us on that first day, "Welcome to our addiction" and truer words have never been said.

I had signed up last year for CMP with you but the date was cancelled due to the hurricane. Due to scheduling conflicts, I couldn't do the make-up date and had to take a refund. Signed up for Roebling in May and looking forward to meeting you all on Friday night and riding Saturday. We've ridden at a lot of tracks over the last 4 years, but have not had the opportunity to ride at Roebling, so we are excited to experience a new track.

As I have improved my riding skills, the last couple of years I have been riding in the Intermediate group with STT. That is not to say I don't have a lot to learn and I am continually working on improving my riding skill set. As my membership rolled over from NESBA, my standing at that point was Novice. I'm good with starting out in the Novice group, but can one of your wonderful control riders hook up with me in the morning and evaluate me before lunch to see about moving up?

Again, looking forward to riding with you all...several in our group have ridden with N2 and all say this is a top notch organization. See you in Georgia!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! Great to have you join us! Just talk with the Novice group captain, or make sure you're the first person in the left line (N2 does the gridding the same as NESBA did -faster folks/those looking for a bump grid in the front of the left line). If you don't feel you are getting looked at, just speak up at the event!

detroitsown

Cranky Yankee
Welcome! Great to have you join us! Just talk with the Novice group captain, or make sure you're the first person in the left line (N2 does the gridding the same as NESBA did -faster folks/those looking for a bump grid in the front of the left line). If you don't feel you are getting looked at, just speak up at the event!

Thanks guys...appreciate the welcome. HandaGal, I remember your posts from the NESBA forum. Glad to see you are riding with N2. Thanks for the heads up..