New member from MI

BB52Racing

Hey all. My name is Billy

I'm new to riding with N2, but have been doing track days and racing WERA/CCS since 2019. I started out on a 09-12 ZX6R and in 2021 I moved to a ZX10R. Before racing motorcycles I raced cars for years. Mostly Time Attack events with GridLife and other orgs. I also instruct/coach with another organization. It's really fun, I love teaching people things, and helping fellow riders/aspiring racers learn how to be safe and get faster on track. Learning is one of my passions and progressing at a sport or skill is very fulfilling to me. In my spare time I do a lot of custom fabrication and design work. Mostly for motorsports stuff, but I dabble in other things as well.

I have gotten to ride a lot of really cool tracks over the years such as Road America, Mid-Ohio and COTA. My home track is Grattan Raceway in MI, I am also only about 35 minutes away from Gingerman Raceway. However, my favorite track is Pitt.. Even though I have only gotten to race there. Never a track day. I'm hoping to somehow get a spot before the next WERA round there in a few weeks.

Hope to meet some of you soon!
-Billy

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome, Billy! I love Grattan Raceway, I've done a private event there about once a year over the past 20 years.

PittRace is everyone's favorite! Hope to see you there! You'll fit right in with this group of motorcycle enthusiasts!