New Member from NOVA - Falls Church

will321

Hey,

My name is Will Hesselton and I'm from Falls Church, VA. I started out on a Honda Pee-Wee 50 back in 1980 and did a lot of Moto-X in the '90's on Yamaha YZ-125's and 250's and have had many sportbikes over the years. In 1997, I was struck by a car in Washington, DC while just waiting for a light on my ZX-6 and got banged up really bad and quit riding altogether afterwards. I finally got my nerve back 10 yrs. and 2 kids later in late '07 and purchased an '08 Yamaha R1 and I've been riding it now for 2 consecutive seasons and I can't wait for my first track day at Summit - Main. I hope to meet/see you guys there!

Regards,

Will

NJKneeSlider

Hey we should link up some time, I'm moving down to that area from NY in a couple of weeks. I'm going to try and hit summit that same weekend

will321

Come on down, brother. The more the merrier! My cell is 202-657-9374. I've got a lot of friends down here who also ride; when can hit Adams Morgan in DC.

NJKneeSlider

Yeah I shoudl be in town starting around Sept 12th, trying to find a place in Vienna or Silver Spring, either way I'll hit you up sometime. Cell is 646-833-8207.

Mike

will321

Try and find a place in Vienna, VA vs. Silver Spring, MD. SS is the arm pit of Montgomery County, MD.

NJKneeSlider

Hey finally made it into a place in Vienna, let me know if you are up for riding sometime soon. Can;t make summit this weekend but enjoy.

trekuhl

Control Rider
im in ffx blake lane near the ihop as well. you guys ever wanna ride share or something hit me up. ill be heading summit tonight for 12-13. track bike is light blue/white gsxr #666...cant miss it.

-trey

NJKneeSlider

Sounds good, i'mnot going to pick the track bike up from jersey till next weekend, but maybe i'll head to summit to hang out and meet people this weekend. If so i'll look out for ya.