New Member from Philly suburbs

1stRoundPick

I'm a new member to these forums. I've been riding for about a good 4 years now. I went to Cali Superbike school 5 times. So not new to the track, but I think until I learn how things go around here I'll probably sign up for the Novice group to see how things develop with a new group. Looking forward to getting back out on the track this year. Maybe even trying some new tracks since this is my first group organization I was able be involved with. So nice meeting you guys and hope to see you out there.

Reese

1stRoundPick

This year I'm hoping to get my body position perfected. Also, see how I do on a different track as far as being able to pick up reference points pretty quickly and how I fast I notice different lines through new corners to find the fastest ones.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Welcome aboard Reese! We'll help you to get that body position perfected! I/we look forward to working with you on every aspect of your riding! Most of all we want you to have FUN! We'll see you at the track!;)

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Good to hear, Reese. Body Position is key and riding multiple tracks is a great way to work on your riding skills. Lots of reachable tracks that are an easy drive from the Philly burbs. NJMP, Pocono, Summit Point, PittRace and Dominion. If you have any questions, post up. Check out the Riders' Manual, as it has a lot of information that has been gathered over the years. http://www.n2td.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/N2-Riders-Manual-2015.pdf

One word of caution, if you are heading to NJMP with a trailer, do not use your EZPass coming back over the bridge. The Delaware River bridges seem to overcharge.

Welcome Reese! I hope you come down south and run some of our awesome pavement. And I hope to venture up your way this year and see what everybody keeps telling me are the best tracks around!

John "HJ" Cook

1stRoundPick

Good to hear, Reese. Body Position is key and riding multiple tracks is a great way to work on your riding skills. Lots of reachable tracks that are an easy drive from the Philly burbs. NJMP, Pocono, Summit Point, PittRace and Dominion. If you have any questions, post up. Check out the Riders' Manual, as it has a lot of information that has been gathered over the years. http://www.n2td.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/N2-Riders-Manual-2015.pdf

One word of caution, if you are heading to NJMP with a trailer, do not use your EZPass coming back over the bridge. The Delaware River bridges seem to overcharge.
Glad to hear that. I also had to learn the hard way about the ez pass. I paid the toll for the Jersey bridge only to find out they didn't charge me for the trailer I rented. This was going on while the ez pass fake emails were happening, so I ignored the emails about the unpaid toll. Long story short, I ended paying $36 for the toll.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Welcome! Lancaster area here. Sign up for an event and come out to have fun. Don't worry too much about what you'll learn but focus on enjoying the day. Meet some friends, ride your bike, eat some food, etc. If you can swing 2 consecutive days in a row you will experience the track in a whole different way than you would if you come in the morning of and leave at 6. By sleeping at the track (everything from $100k+ rigs to sleeping in a lawn chair) allows you to talk with the folks that really make this club a Family. We usually have a few adult beverages flowing and Emerson tells us how close he is to the lap record or something. It's almost as fun as the track part of the day.....almost. See you out there soon.

Gradyfitzgerald

This year I'm hoping to get my body position perfected. Also, see how I do on a different track as far as being able to pick up reference points pretty quickly and how I fast I notice different lines through new corners to find the fastest ones.

Motocross Pants Womens