New Member From Pittsburgh

Hix25

My name is Dave and I attended my 1st trackday ever yesterday 7/18 at Pitt. I had an amazing time, started off in intro and ended up staying for the full day. N2 puts on a great event for sure, and I was definitely improving throughout the day with great feedback from the CR's. I wanted to stay and watch some video one of the CR's said he had of me and we could talk about it after the event but, I didn't know where to go to view them. Hopefully they will be posted on the forum later. It was a great day and I hope to go back in August.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Hey Dave, I think I was the one filming you. I typically run my gopro when I CR so that I can get you guys on film. That helps you guys see what we you are doing on the track so you can tie it into our feedback.
I rolled around the pit after the day was over but didn't see your bike, you may have already left by then. There is no specific spot to view the video at the track, but during a break I can usually bring it up on my laptop for you to see.
Keep an eye out on the forum this week. I will be uploading the video footage to youtube.

Hix25

Yes AJ, I had talked to you after that particular session. I was sitting there debating on wether or not to go out for the last session, because I was feeling a bit tired, when my e-z up blew over, so I just decided to start packing up. I had walked up to that building on the hill but no one was there yet so I just headed home. It was a great day though and I can't wait to see the video.

Welcome Dave - they should call them EZ downs cause they definitely go down easier than they go up! Glad to see you out with N2 - you won't find a better, more experienced, and willing crew to help you enjoy running track. Glad to hear you skipped a session due to fatigue - that already shows me what kind of rider you are!

Thanks for spend time with us and come back when you can!

HJ

Hix25

Thanks hurricanejohn, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I got great feedback from the CR'S all day and learned alot. I hope to go once more before the end of the season.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Dave,

Glad to see you out on the track with us!! Looking forward to seeing in August!!

Todd