New member getting started

flyrestless54

Hi, I’m Rashan from Yonkers, NY.

Have been riding for aBOUT 20 years and want to improve myself on the street via the track. Really want to become comfortable riding my 2016 Suzuki GSXS 1000 safely with more capacity when thrill riding. Have ridden 650’s for the most part so I’m thrilled with my new bike. Want to be skilled and safe.

Ive seen my brother track at Millville where I will be doing the ATP class. Is this the best class for someone who has never been on the track nor touched his knee ima turn, lol?

I want to learn to learn control and solid technique while having fun! I’m taking all advice so thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard. ATP is a great way to start on the track. With your experience you may have developed bad habits so listen to the instructors most of them go real fast safely.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! Taking the ATP class is a great way to improve your skills. And you've got the right attitude about it, it's all about the learning. It never stops!
See you at the track!

Christian Beltre

Welcome Rashan, the track is the place to be. It will make you a better rider all around and more aware since you will develop your focus on track, getting better and faster at the track actually slow me down a lot on the street and made think more about my safety and the safety of others. You will find good people there. I'm just arriving to the east coast from El Paso, hope we can run to each other over there be safe.

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Welcome to N2 Rashan!
ATP is great program! It gets you some high quality instruction that will help fix any bad habits.