New member in GA

tujabro

Howdy all

I'm to N2 and will be attending my second track day at Road Atlanta during the July 4th weekend. I moved here from central IL and in 2013 I completed the Learning Curves Racing School at Blackhawk Farms in South Beloit, IL I'm looking forward to having my bike at Road Atlanta next month.

Tujabro

Welcome - glad to have you hook up with us. I live in the ATL area too and always enjoy a good weekend at Road Atlanta! Keep an eye on our schedule for the Roebling, VIR, and the end of season Barber events as well!

HJ

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
Sorry about the weather on 7/4, but you're welcome for the weather if you stayed to 7/5! ;)
How was your weekend? How did Road Atlanta stack up?
What's your next event with us?

tujabro

Sorry about the weather on 7/4, but you're welcome for the weather if you stayed to 7/5! ;)
How was your weekend? How did Road Atlanta stack up?
What's your next event with us?
Imadraver

Saturday was ok. I was one of the folks that crashed at 7 in the morning. I was ok along with the bike. I was happy the sun came out in the afternoon but I was a bit timid in the turns. I hope to be at little talledega in August.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
RA turn 7 has bitten countless folks, especially with a little wet. Glad to hear all was OK and you got right back on it! That shows real strength and tenacity.