New Member, possible 1st Track Day: 7/18 VIR

FullThrottle96

I've been riding for about 10 years and the track has always peaked my curiosity. I had a recent spill on the road from gravel and you could say that was my final boost to give the track a shot. I ride a 2005 R1, owned for a couple years. Before that I had an FZR1000and an R6.

I hope to have my first track day 7/18 @ VIR. I'm going to take a look at the option to 'ride share' my bike down (saw a mention of it on another post).

I'm happy to get the process started and meet other people. I would love to track at VIR, Summit, and Barber this year.

Bobbie
2005 Yamaha R1
Woodbridge, VA
www.myspace.com/bobbiegirl

FullThrottle96

Yeah, I read that online yesterday. Good material, covers a lot. I have 2 piece alpinestars leather suit that zips all the way around. I saw a strong recommendation for a back protector. Can you recommend any? :dunno:

beac83

People on here like the Alpinestars and a few other brands. I use a T-Pro Forcefield and have been very happy with it. I've tested it twice and no back injury or issues.

jay956

ive got a bmw one. been using it on the street for over a year now, i really like it. and its ce level 2