New Member....yeah, another one. Fairfax VA

lqdgrphcs369

Hey people, figured it was time I got off my ass, register and started posting rather than just lurking. Been riding a couple years now and have done a few trackdays. Did a try the track with TPM then moved up to a full on trackday. After that did a trackday with NESBA and the addiction continues.

Rocking the 09 R6 in the bright ass orange (affectionately reffered to as The Great Pumpkin). Besides, that not sure what else to say so......keep it on two and look forward to seeing you guys/gals out there.

Leslie

ontheR6

Good stuff!!!
another Neighbor!!!!
Welcome to the club Leslie!!
i'm not too far, in South Riding.
feel free to ask any questions, we r all here to help by PM or on the forum!!

Gus.

dave433

lqdgrphcs369;185400 wrote: Thanks people, glad to be here. I do have a question......in terms of the beginner group, are the stock tires okay?
Tire should be fine. Do not worry about lap times your first time out. Latch on to a C/R and learn from them.

BTW Nice bike.

lqdgrphcs369

Trust me, I am not at all worried about lap times. I am much more concerned with body position, finding the right lines, and hitting apexs correctly. ;)

If I can do those things I will be all good.

lqdgrphcs369

LOL....we will see. Sometimes the rush of catching the person ahead of me gets the better me but for the most part I just try to enjoy being out and bring it home safely (with just a little knee scrappin thrown in for good measure).

Mikey75702

lqdgrphcs369;185689 wrote: Good to know I am not the only one counting down to the next trackday in the NOVA area.....;)
Didnt catch it if you posted it already..... you going to summit next weekend??