maddrama

Hey guys, new to the forum and the club, did two days with the club and loved it. My first one was the wed before AMA at NJMP and it was spoiling. There was no one there and I was like wow this club isn't that popular compared to what people said. lol... Then stopped by on a saturday and understood what they were talking about. Didn't ride that day looked a little overwhelming to me. Then did a monday a few weeks ago and that was awesome. Perfect size for me and had a ball. Met some really nice people who are always willing to lend a hand and some advice. LOVE it and looking forward to riding next year with the club. Thanks

CBRtist

Welcome! Glad you found a good fit and it was a great experience. That makes all the difference. Welcome to the forum also... great resource for information!

maddrama

9mmkungfu;291612 wrote: Good to see you here maddrama. Looks like that makes at least five of us from the s1k forums that are here as well.
awwwwww nice some fellow forumers, awesome... hopefully I see you at an event next year....:)

Greetings. You understand, of course, you'll be required to run the HP4 with at least one of the spark plug wires not connected, right? :D Can't wait to see and hear that beast.

maddrama

daddyfriedrich;292391 wrote: Greetings. You understand, of course, you'll be required to run the HP4 with at least one of the spark plug wires not connected, right? :D Can't wait to see and hear that beast.
I actually just sold the HP4 to a member on here a few days ago. I actually bought an ex AMA bike, dyno'd a bit more than the HP4, both have race kits on them just the race bike has head work. either way I wont be able to use the power on either of them.... lol... but it sounds good on paper...:) But I'm sure the person who bought it and his friends will be able to appreciate that bike....