I met Rob while attending YCRS and became interested in N2 track days. I live 75 miles northwest of Nashville. I can't wait to get my '14 FZ1 to the track! Other than 2 times with YCRS, I have never done any track days. I am really looking forward to getting involved and learning more at the track!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! N2 is a great org, and you'll build upon the great stuff you learned at YCRS. Most of our control riders have also attended that school!

The stars aligned for me this year at YCRS with Rob being there. That is my whole plan, build on what I have been learning so I can enjoy track days. I am also very open to learning more. Now I need to find a suit to wear. We wear Alpinestars at the school. I have also worn a Cortech. Need to find where to purchase one.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Lots of places. Check with our N2 vendor, Collin at ShagMoto.
Other places : sportbiketrackgear, riders discount. Motoliberty (rs taichi dealer), revzilla. Just to name a few.

I am going to sign up for both days at Road Atlanta in March. Bringing my bone stock 2014 FZ 1 . Other than prepping it for the track, all I plan to do to it is put on new Q3s. Where is the best place to stay in Braselton as far as location and parking lot space. I will have a 16' enclosed trailer.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome to N2 (and the addiction:)). RdAtl is a great track with lots to offer, wish I could make it there but early March is a no go for me:(

I am going to sign up for both days at Road Atlanta in March. Bringing my bone stock 2014 FZ 1 . Other than prepping it for the track, all I plan to do to it is put on new Q3s. Where is the best place to stay in Braselton as far as location and parking lot space. I will have a 16' enclosed trailer.
Not a whole lot of choices at Road ATL. Best place is at the track!! Q3 is a solid choice for early season track riding. It's a big track with lots of variety and a very fun track to ride. Welcome to the madness!!

HJ

Being new to track days, I may stay at a motel this time till I figure out what I need to overnite it at the track. Does anyone know if there will be leathers for rent?

Being new to track days, I may stay at a motel this time till I figure out what I need to overnite it at the track. Does anyone know if there will be leathers for rent?
Pretty sure there will be. N2 has a lot of suits that they normally bring so send a message/email to support@n2td.org and let them know the dates you need them and size you need as well.

HJ

Right after I pulled the trigger, I told my wife what I had done. She said "isnt that the 15-16"? I said , let me look at the calendar and said , nope it is Easter Weekend. Hopefully wont run into much traffic.