New nesba memba!!

racerx69

Im a new nesba member and my girl and I r approaching our first track day in July. I've read advice people have given her about the first track day, any technical advice?:dunno:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Wecome to you both! By technical advice, do you mean what bike prep is needed? If so, read the Riders' Manual: http://www.nesba.com/Info/Downloads/manual.pdf
It's currently being updated, but the bike prep stuff probably won't change a lot. Just be sure to check the new manual when it's available!

If you meant something other than bike prep by "technical", let us know what you're looking for!

Any further questions, fire away!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Welcome to the NESBA family!! Just ask the questions, someone on this forum has correct the answer...

racerx69

We plan on going too VIR. We live in northeast TN, and VIR is just a few hours away. I would love to be on the track by this weekend if i could lol! My gurl doesnt want to travel very far since its our first. Does anyone know off nesba doing a date earlier @ VIR other than July? Thanx for the advice and replies. I'll be in touch!!!

JRA

Road Atlanta is closer to Elizabethton than than VIR. Not really by distance but by time of travel. It takes me 4 hours or less to get to RA, and 4.5 to get to VIR. I'm in Johnson City.

We have a Road Atlanta event in April.

Welcome to NESBA!

racerx69

Well my girlfriend and i officially r now nesba members!! We took advantage of the new $25 Basic membership. Next, get signed up for our trackday session asap lol!! I wish I had done this years ago, everyone here has been so informative and very welcoming. I just wanna say thanx for the warm welcome, from all of u members, Juniors, Seniors, and CR's! I cant wait to tear up some asphalt with u....... behind u lol!!!

Meat

JRA;169102 wrote: Road Atlanta is closer to Elizabethton than than VIR. Not really by distance but by time of travel. It takes me 4 hours or less to get to RA, and 4.5 to get to VIR. I'm in Johnson City.

We have a Road Atlanta event in April.

Welcome to NESBA!
You and your girlfriend joined a great organization. The people in nesba really will make your track days fantastic. I would start early in the season, if possible. You can have your first track day any day, but if you go to the first couple track weekends of the year, it will be the first time the vast majority of the riders have been on the track since last year. By July, almost everyone is in their groove and flying.

Again, you really can start riding on the track at anytime.

Welcome to nesba. Stop by my pits and say Hi if you make it to Road Atlanta in April.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
racerx69;169829 wrote: Well my girlfriend and i officially r now nesba members!! We took advantage of the new $25 Basic membership. Next, get signed up for our trackday session asap lol!! I wish I had done this years ago, everyone here has been so informative and very welcoming. I just wanna say thanx for the warm welcome, from all of u members, Juniors, Seniors, and CR's! I cant wait to tear up some asphalt with u....... behind u lol!!!
Congratulations!! Not sure if you have a trailer, but it is a good idea to have one to go to the track. If you don't, there are inexpensive ones out there and also may be able to rent one as well.