New Registration Process

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
We rolled out a new Registration process at NJMP this past weekend. It worked very similar to our express registration in the past and seemed to be well received by everyone at NJMP. Thanks everyone for the feedback on the process. We will use this process going forward starting with Summit Point this Friday. Again, if you see something that might help the process moving forward, let us know.

If you have already signed up for the day
Bring with you to Tech
- ID (State Issue or Military)
- Bike
- Leathers
- Helmet
- Boots
- Gloves
At most events we will form 2 lines for registration. Get in the shorter of the 2 lines and we will get you through as quick as possible. Once registered you will roll up to the Tech Inspection area.

If you have NOT signed up for the day
Go to the Registration Table where you will log into your account and sign up. This can also be done on your own device. Just save the confirmation and bring it to registration.

Racerboy

Know the Toe
Like a CCS event. the last one I went thru at Barber, they failed my leathers, the back of the calves are cracking and falling off, but the suit is still functional, 12 yrs old, but functional!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Like a CCS event. the last one I went thru at Barber, they failed my leathers, the back of the calves are cracking and falling off, but the suit is still functional, 12 yrs old, but functional!

Time for some leather repair then! Just had some work done on my 8-year old leathers. If I take care of them, I think I could get another 4 years!