New Sharkskinz w/New Paintjob: '07/'08 Yamaha R1

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
This set is a steal.... if I had a R1 they would be gone!!! Drew does awesome work..can't go wrong!!

D-Swens

nightoul;89235 wrote: Where will you be at VIR?
Absolutely...I'll be there Sat, Sun, and Mon. I can definitely wrap everything up safely and bring it with me if you want. Please let me know sooner rather than later as I will already be bringing 3 sets, so I'd like to reserve the last spot for you!

D-Swens

kappy1000;89241 wrote: This set is a steal.... if I had a R1 they would be gone!!! Drew does awesome work..can't go wrong!!
Thanks Kappy! ...got a present in the mail headed to you...see you at VIR Full:D

D-Swens

Madski;89288 wrote: beautiful stuff - maybe post it at the R1-forum.com? might get some play there.
Thanks, You are very wise:D...don't know why I didn't think about that, but will do tonight.

D-Swens

slow_honda;90126 wrote: You need to do a Honda set. I need to figure out a nice design for a set for next season
There may be one in the works...Thinking a nice 1000RR would make a great demo piece for the shop:D

Glad to help with the design if I can...I do a lot of photoshop concepts for clients if you need inspiration

D-Swens

Somebody has got to want a nice new set to dress up that R1 for the Holidays!

Still for sale...reasonable offers considered!