New to N2 and track days

Eric Z

Would like to say hi to everyone in the N2 family. I've had bikes of all kinds for the last 30 years but never took the step to try and really learn how to ride well. Looking forward to meeting people with more track knowledge and am eager to learn. If anyone has suggestions on good riding gear I would love to hear them. Can't wait to meet people at my first track experience.

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome ! Where are you located? I look forward to meeting you at an N2 day. The coaches are friendly and helpful and you get as much instruction as you ask for .

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Welcome aboard, Eric! Feel free to ask questions about gear in the paddock section. We also rent AGV leathers at our track days.

Hello Eric...you won't be disappointed..the people in this organization are really great. The events are run very smooth ... They will always lend you an ear or some solid advice about riding....you chose wisely. Welcome.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Eric, Welcome! You picked the best organization around. You're going to love the experience.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome, Eric! You will learn a ton, have fun, and meet a lot of great folks.
What tracks are you looking to ride?
AGV, Alpinestars make good leathers. There's a bunch of others I'm forgetting at the moment. Check the classifieds if you're looking for a good used suit.

Oh, and read the riders manual, which can be found on the main page: trackdays>manual and forms>n2 riders manual

Like Hondagal said...also check the online retailers..i saw some really good prices for suits on ridersdiscount.com ...and dont worry..as soon as the gear arrives at your house you will certainly find it cheaper the next day from somewhere else..haha
I would make only this suggestion...dont buy a super budget suit from ebay..

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome Eric,

I am usually at all the Pitt, and summit main events, I'll be hitting the early njmp weekend too, if you need anything stop over or just swing by and say hello. Look for the 38 foot you hauler with the KTM canopy and ktm bikes underneath.

There's a wealth of knowledge here on the forum just ask if any questions arise.

Tom

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome to the addiction! Always looking to help the new guys/gals. Buy the best safety gear you can afford, fit is more important than anything else...ask for help if you need it.

Eric Z

Great to hear from everyone, I'm from the East Tennessee area and am hoping to get to the tracks in Georgia, Alabama and maybe North Carolina. After I get a good feel for what to expect at the track, I would like to try and make the tracks a little further away. Thanks for the advice on the gear I've already been doing some looking.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Great to hear from everyone, I'm from the East Tennessee area and am hoping to get to the tracks in Georgia, Alabama and maybe North Carolina. After I get a good feel for what to expect at the track, I would like to try and make the tracks a little further away. Thanks for the advice on the gear I've already been doing some looking.
Welcome! Where in East Tennessee are you from? I live in Greeneville.

bmart

Control Rider
E. TN isn't too far! We're out in the mountains quite a bit too, as I suspect a lot of the folks on here are.

Welcome Eric! A lot of racers tend to sell their stuff this time of year so check the WERA site. I've gotten some killer deals on gear there! Our schedule is already out for 2017 so look it over and sign up early - many of our events sell out pretty fast!! (FYI - Elite Membership is worth the price so really give that a good look). I'm just south of Chattanooga and ride year round (street, dirt, and track) so let me know if you are riding anywhere near me and we can hook up!

HJ