New to N2 and track riding.

R1Mike

Hey how is it going everyone. I'm new to N2 and new to the track life. I have been riding on the street for 10 but have never been to the track. So all valuable suggestions are wanted thanks.

D2R6

"A" - nOOb
Hello! I was in your shoes, March last year… I was nervous & excited all in one feeling!
All in all, it turned out to be a very relaxed and smooth 1st track day for me and I can assure you that everyone at N2 is here to help.

Welcome to the track addiction… it’s going to be FUN.

Drew

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Welcome. The season is coming on fast! Look forward to seeing you at the track.

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Welcome! You have the right idea, getting on the forum, ask all the questions you can come up with. We are all ready to help!

ChucktownRC

Control Rider
Welcome! The track life is great and you have the support of a wonderful family that is geared to safe and fun riding in a controlled environment. What day are you looking at attending?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome Mike, if you make it to, pirc, main, or njmp, feel free to stop over for any assistance or just to say hello. Look for the ktms and the 38 foot toy hauler. Additionally, ask anything on here you want we have all been where you are at one point or another.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Welcome Mike! You haven't really ridden a bike until you've been on the track with it. Get ready for the most fun you've ever had with your clothes on (and don't let Tom talk you into taking your cloths off....JS)!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome Mike! You haven't really ridden a bike until you've been on the track with it. Get ready for the most fun you've ever had with your clothes on (and don't let Tom talk you into taking your cloths off....JS)!

You told me that's how I was going to earn my bump?