New to N2, not the track

Jeremy Muller

Signed up so I could experience new tracks. Really looking forward to riding Pitt in August! Here are a couple shots on my current S1000RR at NYST and old ZX10R at Lightning.
_20160909_185012_zpstarwofyg.jpg

RLB_4075_zpsrgmzqtjq.jpg

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome! It looks like you're rolling out there. Going to make it south (Road Atlanta, VIR, CMP, NCbike)?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
OMG......you are going to LOVE PittRace!!! We have a blast at that track. As far as not having ridden with N2........shame on ya....lol......

What group do you ride in other clubs? Typically we put all new members in Novice and do a quick evaluation to get them positioned into the appropriate group. The only exception to that is if you have a current Expert race license. We have slightly different rules when it comes to passing so you'll want to pay attention at the riders meeting and ask questions if anything is unclear.

If you have any questions prior to the event post up here. Everyone will be happy to help.

Motofun352

Control Rider
If looking to quickly make it to the Advance group understand that "A" bikes have additional requirements....nothing that a race prepped bike shouldn't already meet. Water instead of gycol, safety wired oil plug and filter...stuff like that. Welcome! edit...just looked at your pictures....never mind...:)

Jeremy Muller

Thanks for the welcomes. I ride advanced wherever I go these days. I'm fine starting in intermediate till I learn the track a bit though.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Thanks for the welcomes. I ride advanced wherever I go these days. I'm fine starting in intermediate till I learn the track a bit though.
When you sign up for an event, the system may default you to Novice. Our intention isn't to hold anyone back who has years of experience with other clubs. Without a current expert race license, they probably won't put you in Adavanced (although, if after the first session you clearly belong there, you'll get the bump). However, they will allow folks with experience to start in Intermediate after a discussion of their experience with a director. Send an email over to support@n2td.org to get things squared away.

Jeremy Muller

I talked to Tea and am in intermediate now which is good. Pitt will likely be my first td of the year because I'm deployed. I hope I haven't forgotten how to ride

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I talked to Tea and am in intermediate now which is good. Pitt will likely be my first td of the year because I'm deployed. I hope I haven't forgotten how to ride
Hmm deployed, it's a perfect time to stack your bank account. :D Which branch?