New to N2TD and NC

RRGuy

Just moved from Colorado to Fayetteville, NC with my 2012 BMW S1000RR. Hoping to get a few track days in once I get used to the humidity.

RRGuy

Hate to say, but its looking like September before I will attempt a track day..... Where's a good place to get numbers made for my street bike?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Hate to say, but its looking like September before I will attempt a track day..... Where's a good place to get numbers made for my street bike?
Most bike shops that sell dirt bikes have some that work. eBay. Dripping Wet. Tape. Etc.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Cycle Gear sells numbers as well. There is one not far from the Ducati dealer there. I am only 45 minutes away over in Carthage.

Welcome!

Matrix22

Welcome fellow Fayettevillian. I scouted the area from Wilmington to Charlotte, no twisties here. I've only been here 5 months. Yes, humidity makes for uncomfortable rides. It's cooling off now. There are 2 tracks kinda close, both equal distances away. CMP and NCCAR/NCBIKE. Unless someone knows some roads in the Fayetteville area, I'm all ears.

RRGuy

I've found a few that aren't straight as an arrow, but not many without heading west to the mountains. Also VIR is only about 2 1/2 hours away.