New to NESBA from Central PA.

BlackBeauty35

Hello everybody...greetings from Annville, PA.

I have been using the forums to purchase items and talk riding, but only just registered and am looking forward to my first track day!

I'm on the wait list and looking for a spot at NJMP on Monday, June 1st. EXCITED!!! If that doesn't work out, I'm surely signing up for something in the month of June.

Looking forward to getting out there and riding and hopefully meeting a good crowd...which is mainly why I am signing up with NESBA. My experience with people online, and word of mouth tells me I have made the best choice.

Hope to see some of you out there soon!

Shoot me a PM or drop me a line if your from the area and thinking of doing any local rides or track days in the near future.

TwoTyres

Welcome to the club.
You'll have a ton of fun at the track and will become another addict like the rest of us.
There are alot of members in your area so you'll have no problem meeting locals. if you cant get into NJMP, Summit is a close and fun track and beaverun is well worth the drive.

BlackBeauty35

Nice...LVC is a great school. Interestingly enough, I just graduated from Millersville University (1 hour away) and have been living pretty much on LVC's campus for the last three years due to work, etc.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Summit point is also pretty close to us and due to traffic can be the same travel time Welcome to the addiction

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Millersville, another good school!

I'm in for the 1st, good luck with the waiting list, hope you get a spot!

dudette

Welcome. Definately a good group to ride with. If you get to njmp on the first, stop by (blue hummer/trailer) if you need anything or questions.
Donna
07cbr600rr "I" #626

HECK3086

I'm fairly new here also, but Welcome.

I'll also be at NJMP June 1st. Look forward to Meeting all of y'all!